“11. What will happen between two people will happen in its own time and its own way; there’s no need to force the natural course of things. And most of the time, everything/everyone is just a phase.”
1. Putting trust in anyone beyond yourself does not make sense.
2. One way to prevent heartache is to leave when someone starts to mean anything to you.
3. Remember to take care of and protect your own feelings.
4. It’s okay to invest your time and energy (and money) in things that are not physically alive.
5. Time is as much a constant as it is such a fleeting little thing. There’s not enough time. There’s just never enough time.
6. Before anything else, always, always, always talk to or ask your best friend.
7. Chances are, nobody thinks as badly about you than you do.
8. Sometimes, you can find comfort in knowing that one you will die. Knowing everything that you’re made of will break down and cease to exist and you will finally stop feeling like a burden.
9. It’s also okay to hate yourself.
View original post 363 more words
“We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don’t even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It’s time to put an end to this. It’s time for us to let ourselves be loved.” ― C. JoyBell C.
sisterly love ❤
This day ended so much better than expected. 🙂
I’m pretty jealous.